Tuesday 29 June 2010

Lookin' Fly

Just a short update to show off my fly new blog banner made by my homie Sassy B.

Sassy's work is viewable here, he is available for commissions on sigs and banners and he assures me all space monies earned from such endeavours will go towards community out reach schemes in and around the Metropolis area, so not only will you look all pimpin' on internet spaceship forums but you'll be helping to support your community \o/

As for me, I jumped into, and collapsed a wormhole before I logged last night, so I'm now AN INTREPID MAVERICK TRAVALLING THROUGH UNKNOWN SPACE PRESERVING JUSTICE.

Will Lady S get out of the wormhole ?

What will happen to Ardar without half of Kenssy Fried Chicken Kru there to fight bad and wrong and stuff ?

Will PERSEPHONE ASTRID bake me an awesome pink cake with chocolate swirly bits on ?

Find out next time on..

HALLO, CAN I VIOLENCE UR BOAT

2 comments:

  1. mm pink cake....

    shame we couldnt get enough peeps together for the capital fleet party... sad panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, love the banner. very good!

    ReplyDelete