Saturday 26 November 2011

Me V Blue

I was flying a Vagabond class speed vessel on my way to join fellow Hydra Offica's on a patrol, when I jumped into KRIMINAL CARTEL BLUE FEDERATION.

Ares, Rifter, Omen and Caracaral, I start to align out when ARES TAKAL BOAT TAKES KRIMINAL STATUS UPON ME, I point him and apply my 220s as he EXPLODES IN A BALL OF FIERY JUSTICE. The Caracal and Omen by now have also taken GCC and I turn my attention to the Caracal missal boat, I fly to 8km apply my neuts AND BRAWL, the Caracal unable to stand the force of my Vaga and police sentry guns dies fast. At this point a MYRM DRONE WARLORD appears, and the Rifter decides that THIS IS THE OPTIMAL TIME TO ATTACK...


...It wasn't


Shields getting low I then switch to the Omen, which soon crumbles. At this point my shields are at 5% and I had no DCU fitted so I made a TACTICAL DECISION to burn away from the Myrm to regain tank. The Myrm remained on grid taking sentries while DAMPENING ME??? When my shields had recharged a bit I BURNED BACK IN TO MAKE DESTROY, however the Myrm managed to jump out in hull escaping Justic FOR NOW, BUTJUSTIC WILL CATCH UP TO HIM EVENTUALLY.


gfgf


P.S. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MAKE THANK YOU TO HONOURABLE WARRIOR MR KINGWOOD WHO FOR MY BIRFDAY GAVE ME A VINDICATOR SPACE BOAT FOR JUSTIC PATROLLING

5 comments:

  1. Shit vindicatingboat as well now? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Shit vindicatingboat as well now? ..."
    LOL!!

    Sounds like good times, LS!
    GFGF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done LS for killing evil blues!

    Dracoth Simertet
    Red Fed

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it makes you feel any better nashh i cant afford to fit the vindicating boat because i only have 26mil :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete