Thursday 10 March 2011

VOTANG FOR SRS BUISNESS INTERNET SPACESHIP COUNCIL


This Csm I have 2 votes due to having aquired a hauling alt.

My first Vote went to MR PROMETHEUS EXENTHAL

Mr Exenthal has been mentioned before in one of my Blogs Earliest posts last year,

AND I CAN GIEF A STRONG VOUCH FOR HIS HONOUR AND DEDICATION TO THE PURSUIT OF JUSTIC.

It seems very obvious for me to vote for him as a predominantly
solo PvPer myself, I have a vested interest having a dedicated soloer representing the interests of the playerbase.


My 2nd vote went to Elise Randolph

Elise is a MIGHTY WARRIOR AND DEFENDER OF THE WEAK.
I agree with alot of his expressed views, also

HERE IS A VIDEO WAT HE MADE ABOUT BEING A HERO OF THA LEGION



4 comments:

  1. I also clicked a vote button for PROM. I like solo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. start online course

    ReplyDelete